Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Upcoming Edition February 2010 Explores SELF LOVE

The upcoming edition of the Blog Carnival "Recovery from sexual abuse" will cover SELF LOVE as an important aspect of recovery and healing. Contributions are invited that explore the meaning and importance of self love, the difficulties people encounter in their attempt to love all parts of themselve, and how they achieve self love. Follow this link to post your contribution. You can nominate an interesting blog article you've read somewhere or one you've wrote yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm new here, I hit upon this site I have found It quite accommodating and its helped me a great deal. I hope to give something back and aid others like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later